Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Chit Chat


So, I had a lovely relaxing weekend. Did you? Nowhere to be, nothing to do really, but crochet and hang out with my lovelies. I could use that! 


Made 30 circles and am turning them into squares now. I went to my blog to check out the tutorial, to see how many stitches I used to make them square, but discovered I didn't make a tutorial on this one yet... Silly. Must look into that...


This stroller blanket is almost finished. Am still figuring out what to do with the edging. Must seek some inspiration. It's always difficult to choose an edging, don't you think??


I really wanted to show you these absolutely adorable postcards. I bought them at a flee market I was attending last week. They are supposed to be made in the 1950's... I don't know if that's true, but I love them anyway. And it's clear that they are vintage. They were made in Spain. I LOVE them!! Think I'll frame them.

Well, that's it for now. I'm busy making a pattern on the flower coasters (from my shop). They will be in my shop somewhere next week I hope. I'll let you know by then.

Have a happy monday!

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...