Monday, November 3, 2014

Crochet Cushion Color Bomb


First of all, Thanks to you all for all the nice and caring comments on my last post. I really appreciate it!

I've been working on some very happy Color Bomb Projects. This is one of them. And how happy it turned out!!


As you all know, I love to work with many colors. I love to make them work together. I really love the results of this effort. I used my own Circle In Square Pattern (free tutorial).


The front crochet panel is sewn onto a fabric base cushion cover with zipper. Don't you love the fabric of the back? It's so fresh and lovely.


I like the edging too. It's very simple, like most of the edgings I use. But it makes the colors pop and it compliments the cushion.


This Colorful Crochet Cushion Cover  is for sale in the Color 'n Cream Shop. I wish you all a very happy monday!


Follow this blog with Bloglovin'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10