Monday, July 1, 2013

A Little Something

Hello again! Just wanted to show you some pictures of what I'm doing.


The kawaii coffee table is done! I really like it. It's colorful and fun. I just used pages from a Kawaii book I bought while living in Thailand. Why just look in a book every once in a while when you can use it like this too? It really brightens up the living room (as if that was necessary).Varnished it 3 times. Hope it'll be enough...


This is what I'm working on right now. I really felt like some crochet. My hallway needs a stool to sit on while using the telephone. Remember this one?? In that particular post I mentioned wanting to do a round stool as well... Well, now, about 6 months later, I finally decided it was time. I like Color Bombing anything. I used to have a bit of trouble making big crochet circles. They always tend to start looking hexagonal when growing. But I'm proud to say this one is a perfect circle. Hope I'm able to show you my results soon!


Enjoy your day! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...