Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Update


I've been so busy with my Etsy shop, I almost forgot to make a post... I'm working on the Flower Coaster Tutorial and it's quite challenging for me. I hope to have it in my shop by the end of next week.


And this is the result of my Color Bomb Project from last week. I still need to finish of the loose ends, but seem to have misplaced my darning needles!!! I'm going crazy 'cause I can't find them! I must have some more somewhere, so I think I'll be okay.


It's always so much fun to work in many colors and with such a simple pattern. It's no work at all.


And even though this must be the simplest edge someone has ever used, I love it and think it suits the blanket just right. What do you think?

Well, a short one again. Hope you have a sunny day and that it will uplift your spirit!



 Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...