Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Update


I've been so busy with my Etsy shop, I almost forgot to make a post... I'm working on the Flower Coaster Tutorial and it's quite challenging for me. I hope to have it in my shop by the end of next week.


And this is the result of my Color Bomb Project from last week. I still need to finish of the loose ends, but seem to have misplaced my darning needles!!! I'm going crazy 'cause I can't find them! I must have some more somewhere, so I think I'll be okay.


It's always so much fun to work in many colors and with such a simple pattern. It's no work at all.


And even though this must be the simplest edge someone has ever used, I love it and think it suits the blanket just right. What do you think?

Well, a short one again. Hope you have a sunny day and that it will uplift your spirit!



 Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Loving the simple plain edging to your blanket, I agree it's just right. A coloured border might distract from the main blanket. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring has definitely arrived here! :)
    The border is just perfect! I love simple things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower coaster tutorial sounds exciting! I'll be sure to go and have a look!
    Your blanket looks lovely. Freshness itself and the white border is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your edging!! It fits your blanket just right!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The edge is perfect, as it doesn't draw attention away from the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute bright colours. They would cheer any day!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige deken zo!
    Ook hier is het genieten van de lente :-)
    Liefs Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blanket is very simple yet pretty!, love the colors you're using too.

    Do you have a ravelry page? and also I'm curious what yarn do you use?

    Thank you for answering my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for my late reply. I don't have a ravelry page. And for the yarn: Check out Yarn under Labels (in the sidebar), you can find all the info there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10