Friday, December 21, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


I was totally surprised by receiving the liebster blog award! Aishwarya nominated me, after being nominated for her own lovely blog. Thank you Aiswarya!

As I understand there are some rules to follow when receiving this award.
1. Answer 11 questions
2. Give 11 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 11 other lovely bloggers
4. Post 11 new questions for your new nominees


Been doing some other stuff this week. A change every now and then works very inspiring!
These are the questions I was asked:
1.  The last time you laughed really hard: This morning when watching a television show about Paul de Leeuw (a Dutch tv host).
2. A holiday you'll never forget: The trip to the Malaysian island Tioman with my love and kids. Beautiful, just like paradise! Oh, and also the trip to Berlin with my love...
3. Something that really shocked you: How much chemicals are in our food nowadays and that it's not illegal. 
4. Something you have been longing to do or learn: I would really like to learn a Scandinavian language. Don't know why... And making buttonholes.
5. One past incident that you would like to change: I would like to have started blogging 2 years earlier.
6. The last time you cried your heart out: This morning...
7. Your best creation/project so far: The color bomb blanket I'm making right now. But I don't really want to favor this blanket, the others are wonderful too. I love the evolvement through every new project.
8. Your inspiration: Pinterest, other blogs, my favorite magazines, life, everything actually.
9. Your view on New Year Resolutions. Name one if you plan to make: Don't have them actually. I don't really believe in them. I want to improve myself every day.
10. How do you take care of yourself, your health... It's important. Health is all wealth: I have CFS at the moment, and so I'm on the GAPS diet. So I try to take care of my health all day, every day. But it will take a lot of time recovering...
11. Your fondest childhood memory: Crafting with my mom, all the time.


Don't you just love Buttons??? I do!
11 facts about me:
1.  Color and cream are my 2 favorite things in the world.
2.  I'm an incorrigible perfectionist, which causes all       
    kinds of problems...
3.  I'm a big Kawaii fan.
4.  I keep postponing opening up my own Etsy shop.
5.  I clap my hands when I'm excited.
6.  I hate ironing and almost never do so.
7.  I haven't eaten a carb for about 6 months now. Not one.
8.  I love my multi color dotted socks.
9.  I'm bad at crafting with my kids.
10. I laugh very loud.
11. I never leave the house without my make up on.




11 questions:
1.  Who do you admire and why?
2.  What's your favorite color?
3.  What was the last nice thing you did for someone?
4.  What do you want to do better?
5.  What are you particularly proud of?
6.  If you could change 1 thing, what would it be?
7.  What's your favorite day of the week and why?
8.  What's your biggest fear?
9.  If anything was possible what would you do?
10. What is your most valuable possession?  
11. What's your favorite webshop?

Well, that's it for now. Do check out the nominated blogs. 
Something old I found when tidying up. Love it!

And craft away of course!!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Jenn!!!! you are such a sweetheart!!!!Very kind from you!!!
    love, xxx Ale
    btw, CCONGRATULATIONS!!!!! ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. He Jenn, dank je voor het nomineren van mijn blog voor de Liebster Award! Ik ben er heel blij mee, dat je mijn blog leuk genoeg vond voor de award. Toch doe ik er even niet aan mee, omdat ik een maand geleden ook al genomineerd ben. Dus heel erg dank je wel, maar ik geef er geen vervolg aan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Groot gelijk. Wat je wel kan doen (tip van Maaike) is zeggen dat je hem weer hebt gewonnen en verwijzen naar je post van de vorige keer. Hoeft niet hoor, maar ik vond het wel een goeie. Wat een werk he?? Liefs Jenn

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenn,

    Thanks very much for the nominations - how lovely to have found your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I feel very honoured when your blog is so beautiful. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! Aishwarya's questions were very nice:)Glad to know you better now.
    Have a great day,
    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Jenn for nominating me! very sweet of you. I will have a look at your other nominees. I'm not sure if I will do the whole tag thing this time, I hope you don't mind too much!! Nice to have discovered your colourful world and look forward to reading more. I hope you have a warm and bright christmas! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenn

    Thank you for answering all my questions so beautifully. Hmmm... you have a hearty laugh.... thats good. Keep smiling and laughing and be happy

    Wonderful to be in your world of colours

    Aishwarya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenn,

    I've just seen that you've nominated the Crochet Boulevard for an award (due to lots of spam recently I had to activate the moderate function on the comments, and I'm not checking very often what's going on over there)! Thank you, that's so awesome, it's the first award I've received for my party-blog! And since it's a link-party-blog only (i.e. without personal posts) I hope you'll understand that I won't pass the award on from there. But thank you nevertheless, I really appreciate it! And Congratulations on winning this award, you've really deserved it!!

    hugs from k-town and a Happy New Year,

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, and something else (actually I wanted to write you an e-mail for this but couldn't find an address): Next year I'm starting a new series of guest-posts on my main blog, made in k-town. I wanted to ask you, if you'd like to write a post for me, too? I really love your blog, it's amazing how you've already found such a beautiful style so early in this game, and of course I adore the things you make! You really deserve recognition, so I thought you might want to participate? For more info see my latest blog-post: http://made-in-k-town.blogspot.de/2012/12/guest-posts-2013.html
    There's no deadline for this, you can join in whenever you want to (that is, IF you want to), just let me know and I'll explain the technical details. I'd be happy to have you in! :)

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so so much!! What a lovely thing the thing for you to have nominated me!!
    Your blog is such a wonderful colourful creative place and I love your crochet!! It's beautiful!
    I'm so pleased I've found it!
    I'm such a bad blogger, sorry for taking so long to reply xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10