Friday, February 1, 2013

Feeling Crafty


Although I haven't been feeling well this week, I couldn't stop myself from feeding my addictions. I went to spent my birthday money on (some more) punches, and a wonderful bead storage box (did the sorting of all the beads as well, which I LOVE doing), got some paint chips from the hardware store and yesterday I (I mean we) picked out a new couch to fill up the big hole our last couch left when I sold it  a few days ago. I'm totally excited, it's our first NEW couch, since we always bought second hand. And now we have to wait for 9!! weeks until it gets delivered.. That's quite some time, especially when you're as impatient as I am. Can't wait to make some fresh pillows...


I'm a little bit bored with crochet at the moment so I decided to dust of my felt collection and get some bathroom decorating done. The bathroom downstairs is just black and white and I didn't get to pimpin' it up yet (we've been living here for 6 months now), so it was about time. I want to look at something colorful when minding my own business... So I started sewing. Don't you just love sewing those bright colored pieces of felt together by hand?! I do. And as you can tell I'm a kawaii fan (who isn't) and this was my first kawaii felty.




I love the result of my effort. It lifted my spirit to make it and to look at it as well. It just makes me happy.


Have a happy weekend!




6 comments:

  1. Oooohhh, wat een schatje, ik ga je volgen
    Tineke
    bollies53.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good creative inspiration! Loved how that wall hanging turned out - cute and beautiful!
    Well don :)
    Have a nice week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful idea, really cute!! ♥ You get a good mood directly when entering the bath in the morning ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the nice compliments! Sorry I've been absent so much... I'm very busy with the puppy and stuff. Thanks for all the support.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10