Monday, January 28, 2013

Spoiled

Saturday was my birthday and I was spoiled by my love, kids, parents, in laws and sister. I got a lot of pretty, lovely and crafty gifts. I got breakfast in bed, took a looooong bath, listening to my new 'mixed tape' (this is my new favorite song). Than out to the market and baking an apple pie. In the afternoon we had some company and then a lovely relaxing evening with my love. It was a great day. And when I said on sunday 'I wish today was still my birthday!' my love said 'Ok', and did all the hard work for one more day. Isn't that sweet??

Don't you just love the little yarn puppets my girls made (with a little bit of help from daddy...). They are very suitable as a gift don't you think? I also got some craft gifts: lots of pompom makers, a glue gun and a punch. Also another edition of my collected Edition Paumes books and some lovely candleholders, candles included. This week I will do some more craft shopping from the money and gift certificates I got. Something to look forward too... (Isn't it terrible to never have enough??!)


I did very little crochet, but kind of finished my craft room and was very much in peace with all my chores. The last few months I neglected my household quite a bit to keep on crocheting and posting. And although I love it very much, as well as all the lovely contact with you all, I have to take a step back at the moment. My youngest goes to school in 8 months and I decided that 'till that time I will try to post once a week... I'm not sure I can keep that promise, (like my resolutions) 'cause I love it so much, but I'll try. I was more at ease this week and want to keep it that way. So, I'm still going to be here, but just a little less.

I did proceed with the series I'm making on the Color Bomb Stool colors. I made coasters and a 'pot sleeve'. It lloks lovely next to my new candle holders and the new Mollie Makes (I bought a present for myself too...).




I wanted to thank everyone for commenting while I was gone. I read them during the week, in spite of my resolution not to, and it was very comforting. It's so lovely to get all your compliments and understanding. This week I will try to get some more crafting done, so I can show you a little more next time.

Have a lovely week!!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely coasters! Wish you a belated happy birthday!:) enjoy your gifts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jenn! Happy Birthday to you! The gifts you got are lovely! :) It's so good you have such caring family.
    You were nominated as well http://hindustanka.blogspot.in/2013/01/apple-pie-cutie-pie-and-holidays.html
    As a Premio Cutie Pie blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jenn, wishing you a great year ahead.. With lotsa fun n crafty adventures.
    Family comes first.. Do take ur time n v will b waiting 4 ur posts
    N crochet works:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday, may all your wishes for the coming year come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buon Compleanno Jenn!! You are surrounded by lovely people indeed!!! A medal for your hubby!!!! ;oD
    love your pot sleeve and the floral coasters!!!
    happy week!!!
    xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Jenn, van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! Fijn dat je zo genoten hebt en verwend bent, precies zoals het hoort.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10