Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Crafty Night

Yesterday evening was the third monthly crafty night at my house. 4 friends came over to crochet and sew. The last time two of them persevered in learning crochet and with nice results. One of them even made a whole stool cover out of her very first granny square (pic's will follow next week when I've visit her to check out her restyled kitchen)! It's so nice to just be together, chatting about our kids, school, everyday life, while crafting. And of course I forgot to take a picture of the pillow case that was sewn by one of them...

I did take some other pictures though!


Our pup Billy joined in with the fun. She was a bit lazy though, sleeping most of the evening...


I think it was another successful night. Everyone starts to feel at home and comfortable with each other.  I'm so happy to have started this! And there's nothing as rewarding as sharing your talents and interests...

Just one more thing... It's snowing here!!! Isn't that the best? The girls absolutely love it, as do we. But Billy doesn't care too much for it. It's too cold I guess.

Have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. looks like a nice evening, I might have to try and get something like this together. Nice to get creative with friends. Enjoy the snow! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as if yu had a lovely evening. The pictures are gorgeous.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun! I've often thought of trying something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you should all do it. It brings nothing but fun! It took me a long time to make this step, but I'm so happy I did. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looks like such a fun night, I have craft nights with my friends sometimes. We craft, have cake and wine or tea :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh mag ik mee doen ;) Lijkt me echt super gezellig.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10