Sunday, January 20, 2013

Little break

A few weeks ago Barbara from Made in K-Town asked me to write a guest post for her lovely blog. I did last week and happened to be the first to apply. Today it will be published here. Take a look around and be inspired by her colorful and original crochet and quotes. You won't be disappointed!

Right now it's time for a little break for me. I will take a blog-free week to give some attention to other important things like my kids, my love and household... I'm planning to make a schedule so the balance between 'blog/work' and 'family/life' will be better. I'm totally addicted to this place and my hooks 'n yarn. Time to take a step back and LET IT GO for a few days. Recognize this??

Anywho, I'll be back soon. This is a preview of my new Color Bomb project. Don't you just love the colors!?


See you soon! Look forward to catch up with all the posts I'll be missing, haha.

PS: Don't be offended when I don't answer your comments. I'm leaving the computer off during the next week!

11 comments:

  1. Have a good week:) I like your colorfull blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maravilloso blog!!!!
    Me encantan tus trabajos!!
    Saludos desde Argentina!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors. So bright and cheerful, and full of hints of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo,

    I'm your new follower. I love your blog. You have so many good ideas for new crochet projects. I don't want to miss one.

    Best wishes
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family first. :)
    Love the colors. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Jenn!
    Oh, my God! What an awesome blog! Such a riot of colors! You have such great projects - and crochet and sewing. I like everything you do! And your workspace too! Now I know one more place where I get inspired! Thank you!
    Have a sunny day!
    Olga ☼

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoi,
    Je hebt helemaal gelijk, het bloggen moet je tussendoor doen, het moet geen moeten worden. Ik blog wanneer ik zin en tijd heb, oja en inspiratie. Je familie moet voor gaan. Genieten van het leven, van de kleine momenten. Ik geniet ondertussen van je mooie plaatjes.
    Doe rustig aan.
    Groetjes Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love these colours!I don't blame you for taking a break, sometimes I find it difficult to balance things in my life too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colours are so good for the eyes!! Have a nice break,
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  10. rustig aan Jenn, alles op z'n tijd. Wij genieten ondertussen van de prachtige plaatjes en het haakwerk wat op je blog staat!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10