Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Busy Busy

It took me some time to write this post, but I've had a BIG (small) distraction. Last thursday we went to pick up or new family member, a little puppy. She's quite a handful but super sweet. I have to follow her moves all day and since I have CFS that sometimes costs me all of my energy.


We thought having a dog might help me get up on my feet again a little bit sooner. It will get me outside more and there have been tests showing that owning a pet is good for your health. I think it will be, but for now it is a bit much, haha. But everybody loves her and she already belongs to our family.

Don't worry. I have been busy crocheting as well... Almost done with 1 of my unfinished projects. Here a quick peek...



I will show you more once it's done. Hopefully SOON...

Have a nice day!

7 comments:

  1. she is cute cute! :) yes, a pet i like a child, but it also brings so much happiness, for sure!:)
    love the blanket's colors! :) all the best with accomplishing it soon.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a sweet puppy! It will sleeping on your new afghan in no time at all *grin*
    PS...every afghan I make has a cat sleeping on it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colours you have used in your blanket!!! Fantastic!!!
    Your puppy is really really sweet!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mooie kleuren voor een prachtige deken Jenn! Echt geweldig ziet het er uit, ik kan niet wachten op het resultaat. En wat een lief hondje, zo schattig! Heel leuk om er een foto van te zien :)

    liefs
    Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous blanket with fabulous colours. And what a cutie of a puppy.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful crochet but the pup steals the show!! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. This crochet is wonderful , you are hard- working, and your puppy is very cute,gretings from anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10