Monday, January 13, 2014

Doily Love


I've never finished one before. I did start one or two some time ago, but then I didn't experience crocheting doilies as fun. Now I do!! And how!


It's very nice to see something growing by just going along. I also love that there are only a few loose ends to finish of, don't you? Although I must admit, doilies do take lots of time. Especially the yellow was quite time consuming. I really love the result though! Don't you?




And although vintage doilies often feel a little bit dusty to me, I love that when you use a bright modern color, all the dust disappears and everything white is instantly pretty. I have 2 white tables and, in stead of boring, they look so sunny now.


I used this pattern for the yellow ( I did make it a little smaller) and used this doily as an example for the pink one. The multicolored one I designed myself and is this months GIVE-AWAY!


If you'd like to win the give-away, just leave a comment below and make sure it's possible for me to contact you. I will announce the winner tuesday the 21st.


Before I leave you, I couldn't resist to show you a pic of what's going to be in my shop... Coasters!!! Among some other things. This pic makes me very HAPPY!

I'm taking my little one on a trip this week, so when I don't respond to your comment, you know why. Hope you all have a very colorful monday!

Follow on Bloglovin


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...