Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Crochet Pattern Granny Square Blanket


TI'm done! The (English) Crochet Pattern Colorful Granny Square Blanket is in the Color 'n Cream Shop.


This is by far my longest tutorial yet. I'm quite proud of it, actually. I think it's very clear and detailed, as usual. So now you guys can make this pretty blanket for yourself!


It's been very rainy here these last few days. I love it actually. A little time to wear long sleeves and socks and stay in for a few days. We are crafting and watching movies... Lovely!


The Sunday Market was fun, although I didn't sell much/anything. It wasn't the right place for me, but the atmosphere was so nice and very inspiring. I wouldn't want to live in Amsterdam, but when I visit there I always come home totally inspired. Do you have a city you love??


Now I'm working on the new Flower Coaster Pattern, and after that I will get started on the Pink Flower Doily Pattern. I have lots and lots in store for you!


I hope to be back tomorrow, but I can't make any promises at the moment. The holiday is coming our way and my girls are pretty hyper. I need to distract them with little trips to sand and water, or grass and farm animals, stuff like that. Oh how I LOVE  summer!

Have a rainy day!

Follow this blog on Bloglovin'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...