Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Flower Square Tutorial VII


I'm exited to introduce my new Flower Square VII Tutorial to you. I got lots of nice comments on this square, and took the time to make a very detailed tutorial on how to make these beauties. It is for sale here.


I still love to look at this cushion cover, since it's my prettiest so far, in my opinion. I'm thinking of making a tutorial on how to make a cushion cover like this. Would that be something you're interested in?


And even though I was in need of some bright colored projects now, the pastel still makes me happy and calm and inspires me to do some more!


Well, that's it for wednesday. It's very sunny here in Holland and I think I'll do some furniture painting. I can't wait 'till I'm done, so I can show you guys my craft room, finished!

Have a giggly day!


Follow on Bloglovin


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...