Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Travel Granny Scraps Blanket


I forgot to show you guys the result of my Granny Scraps Blanket. It's become quite the Color Bomb hasn't it? I love it. I fell in love with a new color, Navy Blue... Always saw that as a boring color, but I love the way it makes all the other colors POP, even the grey!


Lots of pink, of course, and yellow. I think it's quite happy, don't you? Made this in 3 days. It's another Travel Blanket. Nice and small... Just the way I like it!


This very simple edging has become my new favorite. Most of you know how I like simple edgings. When I've finally finished a blanket, I don't want to use an edging that's gonna take me hours more... And I think it keeps the focus on the most important thing, THE BLANKET.


I might be using the grey and the navy a bit more... There are still many MANY scraps left, so I have my work cut out for me. But first I'll enjoy my Thai friends for a few days, who I've missed for 2 years. Next week I will talk some Basic Action!


Of course, this blanket is for sale in my Etsy Shop, here.

Have a happy wednesday!! And a nice rest of the week...



Follow on Bloglovin


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...