Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sold


I'm very excited! I sold my first Cushion Cover, and to no one less then Claire from Heart Handmade UK! I really love her blog on interior styling. It's so inspiring and pastel. She takes the prettiest pictures...


And so I wrapped the Cushion Cover (all my products get wrapped as a present when sold), crocheted a few flowers to go along and sent it on its way. All the way to the UK.


The funny thing is, it got sold before it even hit the shelves of my Etsy Shop. We were in contact because she bought some of my Flower Coasters and she told me how much she loved my new Cushion Cover. I was so very flattered! And that was that. Sold!


It's kinda sad it won't shine in my shop for a while though. I love to see all my products in a row. It always cheers me up. All those pretty colors... 

Well, that was it for the update today. Hope you have a sunny day as I am having.

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...