Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Crochet Pattern Flower Square 8


Well, I must admit I took my time... But here it is!! The Crochet Pattern Flower Square 8. Isn't it lovely?


I think it works well in a cushion like this. If you'd like to make a cushion like this, you can also find my Cushion Cover Tutorial in the Color 'n Cream Shop.


This is a pastel cushion, but I think it will also look pretty with bright colors. Where would you use these squares for and what colors would you choose?


The Mystery Project is coming along nicely. I think it'll be done next week and I will finish the tutorial too. I also wanted to ask you guys, for the Mastering The Basics Series, is there something you need? Is there a basic technique you'd like me to explain. Like finishing off the loose ends, sewing squares together, stuff like that?

Anyway, hope you have a sunny day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...