Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Chit Chat


Yes, I did some more rainbow doily crochet. This one I like much better! I designed it saturday, when I sat next to my little sick ckicky all day. (Yes, sick AGAIN). I love this and you?


I have a million things to do, but I just can't help myself. Sometimes I just need to design something new. Although I can think of lots of 'better' things to do, I cannot imagine anything BETTER than THIS...


I had to make some more Crochet Coasters for the Sunday Market next sunday. They tend to keep making me happy, because they're so pretty. And I always feel like making more in different colors.


I just made my first post for the Craft Cafe, a series on the lovely Heart Handmade UK blog that I contribute to. You'll have to be patient, since it's going to be published in August... But I will let you know by then.


Well, a short one this monday. It was so stormy and rainy today, but now the sun is shining! Oh how I love Summer!! Have a hooky day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...