Monday, November 4, 2013

First Scraps Project Finished!


Finally! My first scraps project is finished... It took me a while to finish of all the loose ends, or to make time for that anyway (since it's NO fun at all!!), but it's done. How do you like the result?


I think I can call it another Color Bomb, don't you. And all the color parts are made from scraps. Yes, scraps. I like the way the grey makes the little colorful centers pop out.


For the back I used a very pretty pink fabric. With red dots, as you can see. In this picture I hadn't added the silver edge yet.



Here I did. I really like the silver yarn. I found it a few months ago and totally forgot about it. Doesn't it give the cushion some extra character??


So, there are still many scraps left, and I have a few more ideas for projects. Some I even got started on already. But today I really felt like making some colorful flowers...


Not sure yet what I'll use them for. But I'll show you more, soon. (Than I will show you where some of the patterns came from too...)

Have  pretty monday!



17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cushion! Absolutely popping with colour and cheerfulness - fantastic use for your scraps! Looking forward to you posting where your lovely flower patterns come from! Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schitterend -letterlijk en figuurlijk- resultaat en zo mooi afgewerkt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik hou van je kleurkeuze, prachtig met dat grijs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful cushion! You did a fantastic job on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, well done, i love the choice of backing fabric too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, yum, yummy! I absolutely love your color bomb!!

    Beata xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnifique! J'adore les couleurs.
    Continue ainsi.
    Fabienne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice ! I love the silver yarn added to your project and the pink fabric is perfect ! Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such nice compliments! I'm overwhelmed. I'm glad you all like it so much. I really liked this project. It's funny, I was kinda bothered by my basket of scraps before. Put it away, out of site, thought it was such a waist. Now I think of all this fun projects and dreading that the basket gets emptier and emptier... Not yet though!
    Thanx for the cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always super impressed by the neatness of your crochet work. You've done a wonderful job on every aspect of the cushion, from front to back it sings with colour. Yay for happy scrappy cushions. Those flowers are stunning too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful, I love the spotty fabric ,this is a beautiful thing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cushion, I really love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10