Friday, November 8, 2013

Scraps Project II


As some of you know I have a lot of scraps. This much, to be exact... It's a lovely color circle, don't you think? So it needed to get some attention and after making this cushion cover I wanted to do something else. I designed a little granny flower square and got going.


I'm so in love with it I can hardly put it away. All my other projects are being neglected because of the fun I have making these little colorful flowery circles. I think I can call this another Color Bomb, don't you?!



At first I thought of making it into another cushion cover, but since I'm having so much fun, it'll probably turn into a baby blanket. Although my couch could go with a little color explosion (especially since the weather is so grey nowadays...).


So now you know what's keeping me busy... Hope you all have a lovely weekend!



Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...