Tuesday, January 21, 2014

And The Winner Is...


Had a lovely week in the Dutch woods with my little one, my mom and (in the weekend) also my man and the big one (to be clear, she 's really not a big girl at all, she's just our big girl, she's 7 you know...). It's so nice sometimes to have nothing to do but relax, play, crochet, talk, cuddle and so on and so on. Hmmm. Had no internet for a week. And after a few days, I wondered if I should get rid of that too, along with the TV... But no, I can't! I can't just leave all of you... I just love it too much!


One of my cushions got a lot of attention over the last few weeks. This one, to be exact. I made it over a year ago, as a birthday present for a dear friend. I was totally surprised people love it so much. From the look of it you might understand, this is not my favorite... Only one splash of pink... That's not enough for me. But many people would like the pattern/tutorial so this will be my next. It might take another two weeks or so, but it'll be here, I promise!


Now, for the Give-Away... Thank you for all the nice comments. But there can only be one winner. AND THE WINNER IS... Principeta!!! What a lovely name too! I hope you'll enjoy it! And for everyone that didn't win; Don't worry, there'll be another Give-Away next month.


The last few weeks I've been working my butt of to fill my Etsy shop before the end of this month. These are a few unfinished potholders I made during my trip. I designed a new flower square and I really love the flower potholder (tutorial here) for I used a new color; musterd. It always makes me happy to discover new color combinations. Or to make a flower potholder, for that matter. It's not quite finished yet, but I think I'll make some new coasters in these colors too.


Well, that's it for now. I wish you all an unpredictable tuesday!

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner!!!!!
    really love your new potholder!
    xxxx ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo,

    the black/white pillow is brilliant, I love the little pink in it.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely colourful creations and I love that first square with the flower in the middle. The pot-holders are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoewel ik snap dat dat kussen niet helemaal "jou" is, vind ik 'm wel écht geweldig. Beetje gek, beetje speels zo met net 1 vierkantje dat eruit springt. Gaaf hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your work looks so beautiful, so pleasing to the eyes! Extremely beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Красивое сочетание цветов! Приятно любоваться!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your beautiful blog it just pops with colour- love your crochet x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretty items in your shop! Hope you get tons of business!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this blog, love your colors and patterns.. What type of yarn/cotton do you use??


    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10