Friday, June 6, 2014

Crochet Cushion Tutorial


As promised, today my Cushion Cover Tutorial is finally available in the Color 'n Cream Shop. This is the pretty example I've used in the Tutorial. Isn't she a beauty? I actually love this small cushion. I think I'll make more. They are sooo cute! If you're interested in the cushion itself, keep an eye on Facebook. I'll let you know once it's available.


And of course, this is what all the ado is about. The back... I might even like it better than the front. What do you think? And the fabric is to die for! I bought it in Chiang Mai 2 years ago and still have some meters left.


I got my first custom order this morning. I'm so very excited!! I will keep you posted on this one. It's gonna be lovely and something else from what I did before, but still very Color 'n Creamy.


Ahh, how I love this cushion. If you would like to make your own, check out the Crochet Pattern for the Flower Square, and use my free Joining Solid Squares Tutorial to make the front panel and back strip.


I totally forgot to tell you about the Amsterdam Maker Festival!! I made these coasters to take along with the others, last week. I really love the pink pretties...


Yes, these will shine on my own coffee table too. Aren't they sweet? The festival was fun. I met a lot of nice and talented makers and saw some beautiful and original stuff. I especially liked the work of Renske Versluijs. Beautiful leather and knit accessories! And her pastel color pallet... I stopped and stared at all that beauty.


Sadly, it was very quiet in the visitors department, so I sold close to nothing. But, I had a wonderful day and met some great people. Oh and did I tell you I was invited to attend a Craft Market in Sweden??!! More about that next week!

For now, have a color and creamy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love this cushion. I am trying to make one for my daughter. It's the first one. I hope mine looks at least ALMOST as good as yours. These are also the most beautiful coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors ! I love making cushions too ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I just found your blog and I am SO IN LOVE right now!!! I love all your work, love your colors, just love it. LOVE. Okay, I will stop talking now before I start sounding like some crazy blog stalker. But I'm really glad to have stumbled my way here!! ~Angela~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Angela! I'm so glad it inspires you!

      Delete
  4. thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10