Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Fun


Been taking some time off this week, from blogging at least. My man took my computer and I took this time to finish the Scraps Blanket and to do some fun projects.


I'm totally into Brian Tracy at the moment and how to manage my time and stuff like that. It's very interesting and effective and my life is getting more and more organized. I love it! My man and me are taking his 'lessons' together and we are much more productive and have more spare time. Isn't that wonderful!


Oh how I love orchids. I thought I'd use this opportunity to share these pretties with you. Don't you love the way flowers look in the light of summer? My dahlia's started blooming too. That always makes me happy...


The scraps from my Scraps Blanket. I will show you the results next week. I've also taken all the pictures for the tutorial. I hope to have it finished next week. Sorry for the delay, but this week just went a little different than planned. I enjoyed it very much though!


Been making these sunny doilies just for fun. I will make a few for the Sunday Market of july 6th. What you think?


I just used the pattern from my Flower Potholder and left it single instead of making it double. It's lovely don't you think. It could really brighten up a coffee table...


This is kind of a rainbow doily. It's not to my taste yet. I'm experimenting with the color scheme. I will make some more this weekend I think. But today I'm giving a crochet workshop in the school of my kids. We have a big summer party and the theme is 70's 80's. There will be more craft workshops, since it was so popular than, and I'm really looking forward to it.


I hope you all have a sunny weekend and that you get some hookin' done. Have fun!

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely posting full of lots of news and your new projects! I love your rainbow doilies and your wonderful orchids. Now, you chose the colours of this flower to absolutely match your wonderful colour schemes!
    How lovely that you've found a way to organize your life that really suits you, thanks to the link you gave above.
    Have a wonderful and colourful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That's why I love orchids so much. They are so strong too and they come in beautiful colors! Have a happy weekend, Sandra. I hope the link might be of help to you.

      Delete
  2. Love the new, for you, colours!
    It is important to chose what to do, to much is never a good thing regardless what it is.
    Enjoy your "new" time with you family :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica, and you are so right. Family is very important and it's just as important to make time for those you love. Have a nice weekend with yours.

      Delete
  3. You are showing us that your new way of organizing is working good for you. Thanks for the link.
    I love your sunny doilies. They'll lokk gorgeous on a outdoor coffeetable in the garden.

    Have a happy weekend, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber. I love to share the things I discover that are helpful. Have a sunny weekend!

      Delete
  4. Magnifique ! Superbe ! Really really beautiful work ! Thanks a lot for sharing ! Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molto belli, dai colori allegri e vivaci!
    Baci Maria

    maria-mylittledream.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doilies are beautiful. Looks like you made great use of your offline time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the rainbow doily! It's so gorgeous! I am a rainbow fan, all the way! I also love the orchids. I don't see them here that often, so it is beautiful to see them in your blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a great weekend too! And thanks for the compliments!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10