Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cream de la Cream


I wanted to do a returning post theme on my blog for quite a while and I finally decided; Cream de la Cream is gonna be about where I get my inspiration. This first week I want to show you the work of a great artist from Holland: Revlie!



She makes mixed media art and also has very extensive tutorials on the how-to. On her blog, REVolution she shows her crochet, her scrap activities and lots of other stuff. She has an Etsy shop too. I bought some of her postcards at Echtstudio yesterday and fell in love with it! Look at the colors and the great compositions of her work.



Watching the tutorials you can just feel how much fun she has making them. A real Feel-Good-Blog. The postcards will get a special place on my wall. Not gonna give them away, obviously... Thanx Revlie, for the inspiration and the instant happy-feed!!




Hope you all have an adventurous day!

PS. What do you think of my new header??

4 comments:

  1. Your new header is very-very nice! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these inspiring quotes!Yea, I do like the colors on the cards, somehow I think it is your choice too in your works :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's absolutely true! That's what I thought when I saw them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for all the sweets words Jenn! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10