Monday, September 9, 2013

Vintage Flower Blanket

There it is, the new Flower Square Blanket with a vintage feel to it. Yummie!!


I had s much fun making this blanket! And the edging too. I saw it once, somewhere (probably pinterest) and wanted to try it. I just never had the right blanket for this edging. Now I have! I'm absolutely in love with the vintage pastel colors. 



In my new craft room I have this nice basket filled with my latest color addiction. Doesn't it look warm and sunny?? I will show some pictures of my room when the weather is a little bit sunnier and when I've painted the table... Might take some time.


And finally I just HAD to show you this beautiful Dahlia, I picked from my own front yard. It's filled with dahlia's but this one is particularly pretty, don't you think? And it's huge!!


Next post will be the tutorial for this square. Hope to see you soon!

Have a lovely (rainy) day.










2 comments:

  1. It is stunning! Thanks for showing us! I love your color choice! Looking forward to seeing your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blanket is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to make one too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10