Friday, September 13, 2013

Whole Lot Of Pretty


Don't you just love dahlia's?? I DO!!! Even though a few of mine were murdered by some storm this week (and I was shattered, cause it took them 5 months to grow...) I enjoy these flowers every day in front of my window. That didn't stop me from buying some yesterday in these lovely colors. They certainly light up the place, since it's so dark and rainy outside.


It was hard for me to choose just 1 picture, so I chose 3... Lovely colors. Don't you just love yellow and pink together? 


We had an interesting week, since our youngest started school on wednesday. She was excited and even though I didn't see it coming at all, I was a bit sad to see her go and miss her during the day. It's weird, 'cause I must honestly say, I kinda was looking forward to having more time to myself and be able to do my stuff (like cleaning the house, walking the dog, crafting, crafting, crochet, groceries...) solo. And then you surprise yourself by being much more clingy than you like to be. My babies are getting so BIG. 

Anywho, that was some of my week. Did get a lot of crochet done. The pillowcase is coming along nicely.

Hope you have a cozy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Awww Jenn you're bound to feel a little bit strange now that little one has started school, but you'll really appreciate your 'me' time I'm sure once you settle into your new routine. Your pics are a breath of fresh air, just gorgeous, and extra eye candy with your crochet peaking in there too! I've not done much hooking this week, but plan to change that this weekend. Best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. bright lovely colours!!!!!!
    enjoy the weekend, xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS hard when they go off to school. I still miss mine sometimes during the day and they have been in school for a few years now! love pink and yellow combination together! Such a pretty crochet blanket or is it a cushion you are making?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh die zijn zo mooi! Hier nog nooit gezien bij de bloemenman trouwens :-( Die kleurtjes hè, heerlijk!
    Kleine kindjes worden groot hè, maar ik begrijp je gevoel helemaal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig!
    Dahlia's zijn mijn favoriete tuinbloemen. Ook ik hield mijn hart vast met de storm van vorige week, gelukkig viel hier de schade mee. Vandaag heb ik nog drie Dahlia's erbij gekocht :-) Morgen plaats ik foto's op mijn blog.
    Liefs Danielle (DivaDaan)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10