Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lovely Day



This morning my little girl woke up all healthy and happy again. I must say, it was quite a relief after staying home caring for my girls (but also not being able to leave the house for more then 15 minutes) since thursday. I decided to keep her home for 1 more day, before she has to go to school again and we did some shopping and stuff.


I've been wanting to go to my favorite yarn shop, Echtstudio, for a week now, and finally got to it. It's always difficult to not get greedy once I'm there. Got me some glitter yarn too, to try something new.
I also have a weakness for tin cans. Its weird, I just can't resist them. And everybody knows how I love pink...


Wanted to show you a few parts of my craft room (still under construction). It seems to be coming along, but there's still a lot to be done. I need to paint the table. Make lots of pillowcases and so on. But can't find the time, since I'm always crocheting... Need to MAKE time. Will do.



But the biggest thing today is my new hair do. I normally don't show you guys pictures of myself, but I didn't want to keep this from you. Never mind the weird angle (or the big nose, for that matter...), I had to make the picture myself.


It still feels kinda weird, but I like it anyway. It always feels like a new beginning, when changing my hair. I am curious what's gonna happen now...

Have a funny day!


PS. Totally forgot about my blogs birthday yesterday. Well.... Hip Hip Hurray for my blogs' first of many to come!!!!

9 comments:

  1. glitter, neon and grey yarns : lovely to work with them!!!!
    Happy belated Blog Birthday!!!!
    Lovely hair cut, too!!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!!
    Feliz cumple blog!!
    Me gusta mucho tu nuevo corte de pelo,a lucirlo con orgullo.
    CariƱos,GABY_MANOJITOSDEIDEAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HayHay!
    Wat een mooi kamertje met al die prachtige kleuren!
    Gefeliciteerd met je blog en mooi hip haar heb je!
    Liefs Danielle (DivaDaan)
    divadaan.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, ik zou ook zo graag eens een dagje willen snuffelen bij Echtstudio! Maar eerst maar eens sparen dan, voor de wol en voor de reis! Mooie bolletjes heb je gekocht hoor!

    Groetjes van Ellebel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on reaching a year in blogland Jenn! Love your new header, and the peek into your craft space. It's coming along great. All those goodies on the shelves! Glad to hear little one is feeling better :) Your new hair do is fab, especially the shaved section, looks great on you....x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx everyone. I like my hair too. It still feels weird, though. Thanx for your support this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenn
    Love how your craft room is coming along! So pretty. Nice to see a pic of you too. A new hair do is always cool.
    oh and by the way, you don't have a big nose! It is very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je haar is mooi! Je hebt het vroeger ook een keertje helemaal zo kort gehad.... dat was ook tof.
    En ik vind het echt leuk om je blog te lezen en eens in je mooie huis te spieken.
    Groetjes Maartje :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik sta er versteld van hoe mooi alles op elkaar afgestemd is in die prachtige kleuren waar ook je blog zich mee siert!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10