Friday, September 27, 2013

Progress...

Well, you know by now that I'm trying to use the big pile of scraps I've collected in the last few years. I'm very enthusiastic about the results!! Such pretty colors!! And so many...

The grey really makes the colors pop out, don't you think?? I thought of making a cozy for a pot to put plants in (what's that called in English? I can't find the translation...), but I was having so much fun making it and love the look of it so much, I've decided to make a baby blanket or a pillowcase out of it.






And the BIG pile of scraps is shrinking and shrinking... Do you see the pretty notebook? That's my new blog notebook. I'm trying to get some insight in what I'm doing. This should help, RIGHT??!!









Not sure what I'll use these for yet, but I'll figure it out. For now I'm just enjoying the look of them.

Have a festive weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the use of grey as a base for colourful crochet pieces!!!!!
    I think the word you are looking for is : vase/pot sleeve!!! or maybe : vase/pot cover!!!! I think, anyway, that even cosy could be the right one!!!! ;oD
    happy weekend, xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lalalalalaaaaaa ik word toch steeds zo vrolijk van jouw kleurtjes ! en dat notebook is zoooooooo leuk, hoe komt het toch dat die kleurtjes er zo mooi bij passen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love your colors! Do you maybe have a tutorial for those cute granny squares? I really like them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10