Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Quicky


I really felt like a quick and satisfying weekend project. And I happen to love my Vintage Potholder Pattern very much. The color combination possibilities, the going in rounds, the repetition (I prefer to make 2 at a time).


Now just look at it... In my own kitchen in the sun. Oh how I love my shelves with all kinds of retro orange goodies...


I'm still thinking about opening my own Etsy shop. I'm certain I would want to sell these. Am designing some square potholder patterns as well. Not ready yet.

And then I still need to finish my pillowcase from last week... Gonna start now, I guess.

Happy monday!

10 comments:

  1. Sehr schön mit sonnigen Farben.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors and the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday and thanks for that burst of colors, I needed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should open an etsy shop! I think these would definitely sell :)

    They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh zo gaaf die keuken van jou ! Zulke lekker kleurtjes! Ik vond vandaag ook weer een te leuk schaaltje/soepkom met oranje/roze bloem yeah! Instand vrolijkheid voor 50 ct. Oh en je potholder is natuurlijk helemaal leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful! I love your colors and retro vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colour choices are absolutely gorgeous! I could look at those pot holders all day! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really great to get all these nice compliments. Color is and will always stay my main thing. It just brightens up ones life, don't you think? Especially since the darker days have started...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! I love your blog!
    It gives me so much inspiration, thank you very much!
    And have fun crocheting ;) because I am looking forward to the next thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10